The present contest will focus on European Union, in particular about how the EU, its legislation and policies impact on the life of the citizens, particularly young people. In this last ten years, after the economic crisis and the immigration crisis, the euroscepticism are increase in each European country in particular in Italy, Hungary, and other countries of Est Europe and naturally in Great Britain. The large increase of the euroscepticism depend from two aspects: a lack knowledge of European Union and its institutions and its policies; and a large dissemination by social media of a fake news about EU. In this context it is important to help citizens and young people to know EU and its policies, to meditate about how the EU influence their life. For this reason, the project Net4EU aims to stimulate the young people from 18 to 25 years old to reflect on EU and its influence in their life.
І. Video Storytelling;
Terms for participation:
- The contest is open for young students, professional and amateur video storytelling artists from 18 to 25 years old;
- Each participant could send up to 1 works /originals/ in.movi Or .avi format with a duration of the video max 3 minutes;
- The video could be either colour (high resolution) or black and white old style;
- Deadline for receiving works 30/05/2021
By mail to the following address:
For video storytelling contest:
- Participants should send a short CV, as well as name and family name, titles of the works, postal address, e-mail address and telephone.
The Jury will be formed to the following persons:
- Representative of Municipality of Locri
- Representative of Municipality of Dagda
- Representative of Municipality of Budapest
- Representative of Municipality of Lupeni
- Representative of Eurokom Association
The video storytelling will be selected following these criteria:
- CREATIVITY: Overall the work is highly creative.
- EUROPEAN VALUE: Overall the work includes the European values
- IMAGE /VIDEO QUALITY: Overall, the picture and video resolution are exceptionally good and within the limit of contest requirements.
- IMAGE RILEVANCE: for to understanding UE
- SOUNDTRACK – EMOTION: Music stirs a rich emotional response that matches the story line well
- LANGUAGE: Appropriate language is used throughout the story
- prize of the contest – plaque and diploma and travel to Bruxelles for visit the European Institutions during the final event of the project;
- special prizes and diplomas;
9. Postal costs for sending works are covered by participants. There is no fee for participation;
- Participation in this contest is considered as author’s agreement with present terms.
- We wish success to all participants!!
For all questions referring organization and terms of the contest you can write to: